Sunday, December 10, 2017

Unity GIU Blog Hop


Welcome you little Unity-loving Hooligans!  You all are amazing and I'm so happy you made it to my page.  You should have come here from Lori Simonson's blog.  I was so pumped to be a GIU gal, and now I get to share another piece of snark on this blog hop! 

I have a funny little card to share with you that I made for one of my best friend's at work.  He is going to love it.  I call him my work husband, and he calls me his work wife.  


The card is created from a  a really fun kit by Joslyn Nielson called Hey Stud.  Simple stamping, Prismacolor pencils, a whole lot of sass and this card came together like a dream.  Do you have someone in your life that you share a funny, sarcastic bond with?  You should comment below with a story about the friend you can joke around with at work.

Make sure to comment below, then follow the links under here to visit other GIU blogs.



Lori Simonson 
Shannon Edwards (You are here)

Amber Sheaves
Kim Chong 

Angela Bode 
MariLynn DeGroot
Amanda Rhodes 
Paula McClane 
Amanda Garrett  
Crystal O. Minkler 

19 comments:

  1. Very cute card, could have used this with an old friend from work myself! Love the textures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL hey Stud! love it. I need this stamp! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. love snark cards...and yours it awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sure has spunk! I can think of a couple of people who would love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a great card and I like the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its hard to find good funny men stamps this is awesome i love love your card this is on my wish list for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute! I appreciate the "manly" options offered by Unity!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great guy card! Another stamp for the ole wishlist! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha ha..l I am sure he will love it

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun card for a work "husband".
    Love his sweater.
    thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the texture in the sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your masculine card. The texture on the sweater looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this card! I am really good friends with my boss and we share the same sense of snarky humor. I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like your card. Good coloring. I no longer work, but when I did I was always kidding around with the guys. They really like the banter because our jobs were all so serious that it was nice for the break.

    ReplyDelete